Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Native English (m/f/x)
Focus areas: Digital x Creative x Performance
Arcletic is working for international top-level athletes and leading CEOs. Like our clients, our team strives for excellence and we look for new members who share this passion with us.
Our goal is to give ambitious people an optimal environment for their personal and professional growth. If you like to be challenged in an interdisciplinary team, read on.
What you’ll learn and do:
- conception and management of digital sales campaigns
- support and strategic development of our channels, including reporting
- take responsibility for marketing campaigns
- bring in strategic and creative ideas – from scratch to finish
- research best case and innovative marketing channels – and test them on performance
- learn and grow in an interdisciplinary team of experts
The position is available for 20-30h. We offer flexible working hours.
What you bring to the table:
- you are a native English speaker, perfect in spelling and grammar
- several years of professional experience in the field of digital marketing for various brands (agency or freelancer)
- track record of creative marketing & sales writing campaigns you are proud of
- experience in multiple digital marketing channels (such as email, social media, native, search engine, influencer)
- a growth mindset with a fable for trying and mastering new tools, technologies, channels, and growth hacking
- knowledge of digital image and video processing
- a thorough understanding of psychology / consumers / people and customer-centered development
- you have a keen mind and are quick to comprehend new concepts
- you strive for excellence and take ownership of responsibility
- you are proactive and bring an analytical mindset
You don’t meet all the criteria, but do you find yourself in our corporate culture? Then don’t let yourself be deterred from applying.
An attractive and performance-related remuneration + bonuses.
Overpayment (of the collective agreement EUR € 2.273 gross / month for full employment) depending on your experience and qualifications.
Perspectives with Arcletic:
- a permanent position in a rapidly growing technology company
- an above-average attractive salary including bonuses
- a positive and professional working atmosphere with an open feedback and error culture
- full trust and a high level of professional and personal appreciation from day 1
- an ambitious but also very friendly and open-minded team
As a young Vienna-based scale-up, we bring mental training from elite sports to the smartphones of our users. Learn more at www.arcletic.com
How is working @ Arcletic?
Developing for the best athletes and business professionals on planet Earth requires exceptional talent. Thats why we are constantly looking for high-flyers in our team.
We are a young, highly motivated team in the heart of Vienna. What our team members appreciate here are the challenges, the trust, and responsibility.
Your Values & Work Principles
1. Insisting on Highest Standards
We always set high standards. So high, they may seem disproportionately high to some. But with Arcletic, being a leader means to continuously raise the bar and motivate the teams to develop high-quality products, services, and processes. We work to reach excellence. We will never settle for second best or mediocre. Our daily battle is finding the balance between perfection and efficiency.
2. Customer Obsession
We are 100% customer focused: Our leaders start with the customer and work backwards from there because we are constantly working to gain and maintain the trust of our clients. Our leaders keep an eye on the competition, but the customer always remains in focus.
3. Ownership – Take responsibility
Leaders feel like owners and take full responsibility. They plan for the long term and don’t sacrifice long-term values in favor of short-term results. They act in the interest of the entire company, not just in the interest of their own team. They never say, “That’s not my job.”
4. Growth Mindset – Develop & grow together
Leaders are not perfect, but critical of themselves and develop professionally and personally. In the same way, they never see products as finished, but as a starting point for the next evolutionary stage. A leader wants the best for others, actively supports others, and is available as a mentor – real Arcletic team spirit.
5. Total Transparency & Honesty
Leaders communicate with radical honesty. In order to find weaknesses and mistakes quickly, leaders rely on absolute transparency and play with open cards. We prefer honest, rough manners over blind spots, grey areas, and misunderstandings.
6. Error Culture & Failure
Being fast is often more important than not making mistakes. Leaders make sure that errors do not draw wide circles and that their cause gets corrected in time. We will not achieve all our goals and we know that. Making mistakes is OK, but covering them up is the worst offense and a reason for termination.