Internship Marketing & Storytelling (m/f/x)
Focus areas: Marketing, Storytelling
Our goal is to give ambitious people an optimal environment for their personal and professional growth. We get to know you as a talent of tomorrow, and you get to up your experience level.
We offer real and exciting challenges for strong personalities who love to jump into the cold water.
What you’ll do and learn:
- From concept to final deliverable, you create varied content to engage and delight our users.
- You support us in storytelling and advertising content. Depending on your skill set, you also create audio-visual content.
- You take responsibility for your results.
The position is available as part-time or full-time. We offer flexible working hours.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- You’re a student in a master’s program in Marketing (or comparable)
- Perfect English and German (C2, in speaking and writing)
- You want to take on responsibility
- You have a keen mind and are quick to comprehend new concepts
- You’re deeply familiar with customer-centered development
- You’ve already mastered your first challenges in an agency environment
- Your friends call you extremely creative and witty
Duration: 3-6 months with option of extension.
At Arcletic, you’ll find real life challenges in an extraordinarily motivated team. In short, we offer you a chance to gain intense practical experience. An attractive remuneration package is also part of our internships.
As a young Vienna-based scale-up, we bring mental training from elite sports to the smartphones of our users. Learn more at www.arcletic.com
How is working @ Arcletic?
Developing for the best athletes and business professionals on planet Earth requires exceptional talent. Thats why we are constantly looking for high-flyers in our team.
We are a young, highly motivated team in the heart of Vienna. What our team members appreciate here are the challenges, the trust, and responsibility.
Your Values & Work Principles
1. Insisting on Highest Standards
We always set high standards. So high, they may seem disproportionately high to some. But with Arcletic, being a leader means to continuously raise the bar and motivate the teams to develop high-quality products, services, and processes. We work to reach excellence. We will never settle for second best or mediocre. Our daily battle is finding the balance between perfection and efficiency.
2. Customer Obsession
We are 100% customer focused: Our leaders start with the customer and work backwards from there because we are constantly working to gain and maintain the trust of our clients. Our leaders keep an eye on the competition, but the customer always remains in focus.
3. Ownership – Take responsibility
Leaders feel like owners and take full responsibility. They plan for the long term and don’t sacrifice long-term values in favor of short-term results. They act in the interest of the entire company, not just in the interest of their own team. They never say, “That’s not my job.”
4. Growth Mindset – Develop & grow together
Leaders are not perfect, but critical of themselves and develop professionally and personally. In the same way, they never see products as finished, but as a starting point for the next evolutionary stage. A leader wants the best for others, actively supports others, and is available as a mentor – real Arcletic team spirit.
5. Total Transparency & Honesty
Leaders communicate with radical honesty. In order to find weaknesses and mistakes quickly, leaders rely on absolute transparency and play with open cards. We prefer honest, rough manners over blind spots, grey areas, and misunderstandings.
6. Error Culture & Failure
Being fast is often more important than not making mistakes. Leaders make sure that errors do not draw wide circles and that their cause gets corrected in time. We will not achieve all our goals and we know that. Making mistakes is OK, but covering them up is the worst offense and a reason for termination.